For 8 years, IT support companies all over the UK have relied on the IT Marketing Factory to produce monthly newsletters for their customers and prospects – regular, topical news articles to build customer loyalty and retain mindshare.
Now we’re launching a complementary service aimed at creating new sales opportunities. Our marketing toolkit will be packed with materials branded with your company logo and colours, ready to email, tweet and post online to help create new enquiries.
This new service which is priced at £299 per month will launch on 1st May 2015. For more details, please call 01268 778555 or
Monthly marketing materials from ITMF
Each month, the IT Marketing factory will be providing the following new marketing materials:
- An email marketing template – branded as your own (on subjects such as cloud computing, Office 365, managed services, online backup, disaster recovery etc.)
- A new Mini White Paper – downloadable PDF document that can be branded, added to your site and/or used in e-marketing campaigns as a call to action
- 2-3 ready-to-send technical alerts (we are expecting an average of 2-3 per month – although events will naturally dictate the frequency of these alerts)
- 10,000 email credits
- Daily suggestions for tweets and retweets
At the end of each month, all of this marketing material will be transferred to an archives section but can be reused at any time.
We will provide training and branded templates, enabling you to distribute the above marketing materials yourself as email campaigns (sent from our CyanMailer email marketing platform). You’ll enjoy full access to reporting statistics on these campaigns, enabling you to measure their success and follow up on leads.
The Email campaigns and technical alerts should take no longer than 15 minutes for you to send.
In addition to the collateral above, we’ll be continually adding to a core marketing toolkit. Our aim is to provide inspiration for other areas of your marketing and some of the items here will include:
- Our guide to writing your company’s USPs
- Our guide on preparing a hard-hitting proposal document
- Our guide on writing case studies
- Tweetable infographics
- Data capture forms (for seminar registration, document request, newsletter sign-ups etc.)
- Email marketing best practice document
- Sample paragraphs for testimonials, which you can present to clients for their approval
- Email templates for your sales team (introduction emails, follow-up emails, response to literature request etc.)
- Marketing letters for distribution by post
- User tips and tricks
And much more…